Friday, October 17, 2014

2014 Annual Collection Academy

This is the 4th year my work has hosted our collection academy. For those who don't know what I do... I work for a collection agency. We collect on debts and repo vehicles for credit unions. Luckily I don't have to do any of that :) I just work with the credit unions that hire us to do that. It's fun to get to see a few of my clients from all over the country come to this conference. We had a lot of amazing speakers this year and we always have fun afterwards ;) this year was a little tamer for me being pregnant and all but it was still a great time! I seriously work for the best company ever.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the people I work with and for!  We're a pretty close-knit group :) 
               Cadillac Ranch for dinner
Of COURSE there was bull riding        afterwards
.....aaand check out these hogs!! It was a long day on my feet for this 32 weeker! 



1 comment: