Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MY FIRST POST!!!

My first post!  Woohoo!  I’ve been meaning to start this for a looong time.  Kristi’s been blogging for quite a few years now and let me tell you… it is so cool for her (and me!) to go back and read her posts and reminisce.  She even printed her blog out as a book and it is the most awesome keepsake I’ve ever seen.  Can’t wait to do that with our memories!  There have been so many times I’ve told my mom & sister a funny thing that Deacon has said or done and they say “You HAVE to write this down!”.  And now I will!

So I’ll just start off my first post with what’s going on today.  I am happily married to Kyle, my husband of now 5 ½ years and the love of my life.  We have the cutest chatterbox of a boy named Deacon who is now 3 ½ years old… going on 16!  And another little one on the way :) I’m 31 weeks pregnant with baby #2.  We didn’t find out the gender so it’s going to be a sweet surprise come baby’s birthday.  Sooooo anxious and excited to meet the newest addition to our family.  Deacon definitely understands there's a baby in my belly.  He kisses my belly every day. Just the other day he said to it “I love you baby, I’m going to take good care of you”.. ummm MELT MY HEART!!  I just about died.  He has got to be one of the most affectionate and loving little boys I’ve ever met in my life.  He tells Kyle & I he loves us a million times a day and let me tell you it never gets old!  I will be so sad when he grows out of that phase :(

So far this pregnancy has treated me really well.  Not many complaints and TOTALLY different than my pregnancy with Deacon.  I’d say the biggest symptom I’ve battled so far is exhaustion.. but better than some of the alternatives!  As of today Kyle seems to think it’s going to be a girl and I’m guessing another boy!  Deacon switches his guess every other day.  One day he’ll say he wants a baby sister like Nora and the next day he’ll say he wants a brother to play ninjas with.  Ahhh I can’t wait to find out!


                        31 weeks













2 comments: