Thursday, November 20, 2014

37 weeks!!

On the home stretch!! Had my appt on Tuesday and finally made a lil progress. I'm a 'big' 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. Baby even dropped down lower getting ready to make his/her appearance! Deacon and Kyle came with and Deacon was thrilled to hear his baby brother or sisters heartbeat.  When they were taking my blood pressure he was pretty intrigued and asked a lot of questions. He wanted his taken so bad and when I told him no he said 'but my blood pressure doesn't feel so good!' Haha.  Anyway, the docs opinion is that this babe will be here before 40 weeks and I hope she's right!! Otherwise we may do another growth scan and induce earlier if baby gets too big :/


1 comment:

  1. I can tell that your belly dropped quite a bit. WHOO-HOOOO! Come out and play little Remitz!

    ReplyDelete