Friday, November 7, 2014

Pregnancy Post... 35 weeks

Well it’s been a month since my last pregnancy post.  I’m now 35 weeks and counting!  It’s crazy to think that if this were Deacon I would’ve had him THIS WEEK!!  Weird.  I have a feeling this baby is going to take his/her sweet time to make an appearance though.  My doctor doesn’t seem to think I’ll make it to 40 weeks but obviously he doesn’t have a crystal ball.  I’ve been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions that are pretty uncomfortable.  This never happened with D!   I’m already going in for my weekly appointments.  Yesterday at the doc he told me baby is sitting ‘oblique’ which means he/she’s head down but sort of laying diagonally.  I knew it!! I always said I felt a hard butt under my left rib and she or he kicks me under my right.  Hopefully baby straightens out by its birthday!  Other than the contractions and getting up to pee at every hour of the night I feel great.  Nursery is all ready for the most part.  I’ll just have to put up baby’s name decal on the wall once it’s born and I’m still waiting on the rocker/recliner we ordered from Schneidermans.  At this point I feel like it’s just the waiting game.  I’m SOOOO anxious to meet this little girl or boy!!  Everyone at my work seems to think it’s a girl because I’m carrying high and feel so different than with Deacon.  They already started the ‘baby pool’ to place their bets on date & gender haha.  I know it’s so cliché but we really just want a healthy baby and don’t care what it is.  Just give me that little thing to snuggle!!  Deacon’s all ready to be big brother too.  I asked him the other day if he’d change some dirty diapers for me (kiddingly) and he said NO!.. but I’ll hand you wipes?!  Haha GREAT answer buddy.. he’s gonna be such a big help :)


1 comment: