Sunday, December 21, 2014

2 weeks old

Well I'm going to be honest with myself and say that most of my posts over the next year will probably be filled with pictures! I don't have much to write about this week because we really haven't left the house but once. I dropped deacon off at school and Larsen off with my mom so I could stop by my work to do some paperwork for my maternity. I wanted to bring him in and show him off to my coworkers but the flu has been going around my office so I decided I better not. So we mainly just hang at home!  We got professional pictures of the boys done on Tuesday.. Can't wait to post them here they turned out so cute!!  I wanna get my holiday card out first though :) 

Also.. I'm so proud of my lil guy he's the best sleeper!! He's been sleeping anywhere from 4-8 hour stretches at night already!! Wow!! I am so lucky!!! 

"Momma hoooooold me!!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment