Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Obsessed

Well I'm going to guess that my upcoming posts are going to be a majority of pictures vs words.  I'm completely obsessed with my boys and can't stop taking pics on my iPhone of them... Mostly the little one (Deacon doesn't sit as still for me anymore!).  Recovery from having him has been pretty rough but that sweet face makes me seem to forget about it. 

We've been home for almost a full week now and it's been wonderful!!  I looooved staying at the hospital when I had Deacon.. It felt like a hotel with room service.  Although I got the same treatment this time around I just wanted to get outta there to be at home.  There's no place like home that's for sure!! 

Here are pics from our first week :)

One of big bro!!!!
In case you need a laugh....
Deacon home with the flu ;(((










1 comment:

  1. Larsen is so adorable. Poor D! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete