Friday, January 9, 2015

1 month old!

I can't believe Larsen is already a month old. It has flown by sooo fast!  He is so much fun and I'm just loving being home with him!! I think I'm going to have a really hard time going back to work this time around.  He's just so easy!! (Knock on wood). He sleeps long stretches at night. Usually a minimum of 5 hours but has done up to 9!  He's happy.  Doesn't really spit up unlike Deacon although I know tht can change.  But he's just pretty content anywhere unless he's hungry!  So far he really likes his nook which I'm very thankful for.  But just like Deacon he's a big eater!! He just had another growth spurt and is up to 4-5oz a feeding.  I can tell he's filling out quite a bit.  I took his 1 month pictures without pants because I want to see how his leg rolls get bigger as the months go on haha.  

Love you Larsen William you make my heart full!!






No comments:

Post a Comment