Monday, January 26, 2015

Colorado!!

Kyle & I got to go to Colorado for a few days for a friends' wedding.  They got married in beautiful Keystone and we had a blast!! For one it was nice to get away for a little while with no kids but on top of it to enjoy it in such beautiful scenery.  I go to Colorado 4-5 times a year for work but Kyles never been so I was excited to see it through his eyes!! We had a lot of fun partying with friends, hot tubbing and of course the wedding. We only had a couples days there but we were also able to squeeze in some sight seeing and a Coors brewery tour on the way back to the airport.  I really wish I would've taken more pictures but here's what I got! 

View from our room...


Me and my man!

Hot tubbin...

Heading out for the wedding!

Gondola ride to the top of the mountain

And the WEDDING!! Such a beautiful bride... Seriously everything about it was gorgeous!
















No comments:

Post a Comment