Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Larsen is 2 months!!!

My littlest boy is now 2 months old holy cow where did the time go!!! His well check went great and he took his shots like a champ.  Here are his stats!

15.6 lb. / 97%
24.6 inches long / 98%

Doc said he's right where he should be for being almost 10 pounds at birth!  The nurses all went crazy for him and his hair and he literally smiled at everyone who looked at him :) Awww. I'm not kidding no matter how I comb his hair it won't stay down!  I love it!!  

He just continues to melt my heart. He smiles more and more everyday and I can tell he's 'looking' at more things including our ceiling fan!  He's still getting up once in the middle of the night but the good news is I finally got him sleeping in his crib!! Wahoo!! (That was a task).  Anyway, today is my last official day of maternity with him and needless to say I'm a little sad :( I've loved every minute of it!!






2 comments: