Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter & Other Things

We had a great Easter this year!  We went to the Easter service on Friday night.  It's so important to us that our kids know that Easter is more than egg hunts & chocolate.  Deacon is SO curious about Jesus and asks so many questions.  He really gets it though and it makes me so proud!!  He loves his super heros (Batman, Superman, etc.) but he loves to tell people that Jesus is the biggest super hero of all becuase he died on the cross to save all of our lives.  I am just so thankful that we have a Lord that would do that for us.. so we can live eternally with Him.  How amazing is that!!!  

Besides Easter Kyle & I had our 6th wedding anniversary.  We were going to have a nice fancy dinner but ended up home with the kids.. which turned out great.  We'll celebrate another night!!  Honestly, I know this is cliche but I love that man so much more today than I did when I married him.. I never thought that'd be possible!!!!  Something about seeing your man become a father and really be a true partner in life.  Always there to help.  And the biggest for me is how he is setting an example to his kids of what a Godly man is and to love Jesus.  I'm whipped!

News on Deacon's HSP diagnosis... He was doing REALLY good the week I came home from Arizona.  His rash and bruises are really going away on his legs and look so much better. Then all a sudden he woke up on Monday throwing up... again and again and again :(  I stayed home with him and he never got better.  The next day he felt bad still but no vomiting.  Today is about the same... just praying he can get over this soon and feel better.  Breaks my heart!!!! 

Deacon on his Easter egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Langes
The boys...
LOVE the way Lars is looking at his daddy :)
Deacon with his best bud & neighbor, Aleks
Home sick... nap time :(








2 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary to an amazing couple! I am so sad to read about D's HSP relapse. HSP---go away!

    ReplyDelete