Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ladies night!

As usual.... Playing catch up on here!! Usually it's when I get notification on my phone that I'm running out of storage so I have to dump my pictures on here before deleting them!  Can't wait to get a new phone!!!

Anyway, I had soooo much fun the other weekend going out with my work girls.  We have all gotten to be the best of friends and have so much fun together.  Even without them I feel like I have the best job in the world and then you throw THEM into the mix I'm the luckiest girl alive!!!! Seriously all we do is laugh!  We are trying to plan a girls Vegas trip which would be SO much fun.  

Anyway, we went out in Stillwater and then ended up at Meisters in Scandia.  Kyle so kindly picked us up late that night but of course had to have a drink with us first :) Can't wait to do it again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment